Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Boys Room - Big Plans

Boys Room




If you've been following this blog for any length of time, you probably saw the tour of my boys' room here.

The boys have been in their toddler beds for a couple years now, and while I still love them, I knew it was time to start looking for new beds.  My oldest just turned five and is above average  in height (He definitely gets that from his daddy who's 6'3, and not me being just shy of 5'4"), so his legs are close to hanging off the crib-sized mattress.

While we were looking, a generous friend offered us the bed above for our boys.  We humbly accepted, and I quickly got to work planning their new room!

While I will not be purchasing the exact items above, I will try to use it as a general guideline as far as what to look for at Thrift Stores, Garage Sales, or to DIY. 

(And I realize the picture above looks like the room may be a little 'adult' for the boys.  But, rest assured, I have plans to adding some kiddie elements to the mix.)

Happy Monday, y'all!

Rox

1 comment:

  1. I think they look perfect for your boys, very adventurous!!

    ReplyDelete