Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Printstagram by Social Print Studio


Some of my favorite pictures I have taken of my family's daily life have been through Instagram.  I love the vintage feel that these square pictures have but have never printed any out.

So, I decided to give it a try with Printstagram.

From Prinstagram, you log into your Instagram account, and it automatically pulls up all the pictures you have taken through the app.  You then select the ones you want to print.  For $12 you get 24 4x4" prints or 48 2x2" prints.  I went with the 4x4" this time and absolutely LOVE how they turned out.  

The pictures are printed on photo cardstock, have a satin finish, and look very professional.  

Because they looked so good, I wanted somewhere to display a lot of them.

I had this frame from Hobby Lobby that we used at my sister's wedding reception.  I used craft wire, tied knots in both ends, and tacked it to the back of the frame.  I then used miniature clothespins to secure the pictures.  

Easy peasy.

I would highly recommend Printstagram for your Instagram printing needs.  

(oh, and another bonus....the pictures are sent by Fedex and require a signature.  I thought this was overkill at first, but then figured out, it's genius.  They are guaranteeing not to leave your package on your front porch in the heat, risking being ruined.  Genius, I tell ya.)

Happy Wednesday, y'all!

Rox


1 comment: