Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Rox's Home Tour: Living Room


Hi Everyone!

Has it really been almost 2 months since our last post (well before Jess's on Tuesday)?

I can't believe it and am ready to dive right back in!

As Jess mentioned Tuesday, we've had a lot of changes over the past couple of months.

One of the biggest changes for us was that we moved back into our old house, downsizing a little over 700 square feet!

And I am happy to say, it hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought!  It's actually been fun to paint and decorate and figure out how this space can work for us!

And this house is full of new DIY projects.....who doesn't like that?

And I can't for the life of me find pictures of our old living room, but when I do I'll be sure to post a link so you can see how we used a lot of the old elements and changed them around a bit.


We purchased this white dresser off Craigslist right before we moved specifically to use as a media cabinet.  It was already painted and distressed too!


This picture is looking from the front of our house to the back.  You can catch a glimpse of our dining room at the back right.  


Our walls were painted a "greige" color I found from The Lettered Cottage.  (Fun fact: I got the color for our last house from her blog as well.  So far, I haven't been anything but happy!)

I have plans to paint our coffee table in the near future.  I'm realizing how closely the suitcase and coffee table match in this picture.  


This living room is a little cozier than the other house but I've actually enjoyed decorating this one better.

Our other home was just big enough that I never felt like our stuff never filled the space.  So, moving back, I feel like I have plenty to work with and even more I need to get rid of!

Happy Thursday, y'all!

I'm glad to be back!

Rox

No comments:

Post a Comment