Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Front Door, Back Door

Almost everything in the house we are living in needs to be repainted.  When I think about it, I tend to get overwhelmed at our "to do" list.  BUT, I also know, we must get all of these things done in order to sell our house.  So, if I throw in some fairly "easy" projects along the way, it saves me from getting as overwhelmed as I could be.

One fairly quick project that needs to be done is paint our front and back doors.  

I love the look of a black door with white trim, like these examples below.

We also have a window about the same size as #6 on the back door that I plan on using this technique from Young House Love to frost it.  

So, basically these are my plans.

AND, I thought if I actually shared my plans beforehand, I'd be more likely to actually complete them.

So, here goes nothing!

I'll be back next week with my progress.

Happy Thursday, y'all!

Rox


No comments:

Post a Comment