Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Weekend Wear { Vol. XVI }

Earrings: Dillards // Shirt: Target // Cardigan: TJ Maxx // Shorts: Old Navy // Watch: Michael Kors // Sandals: Target
We had a random cooler, rainier day in Mississippi last week and I took the opportunity to try out a new Fall cardigan I recently found at TJ Maxx.  It's super lightweight and has a vintage feel to it (which was confirmed by my mom telling me she wore something almost identical in high school).  

This outfit is super comfy and was worn to run errands (which is definitely fancier than I usually dress to run errands), but could double as something I might wear on a casual date night with my love.

And I've always loved the look of mixing clothing from different seasons - shorts with a long-sleeved top, jeans with a sleeveless top, etc. 

( Or maybe I am just longing for cooler weather, so we can have a break from this awful humidity! )



Happy Friday, y'all!

Rox

2 comments:

  1. That cardigan is SO fun!! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cardigan! : )

    ~Sarah http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete