Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Color Love - Jade

Does anyone else find themselves subconsciously drawn to a certain color, begin filling your life with that certain color, and only realize your obsession after you're surrounded by your obsession??

I hope I'm not the only one...

This season of my life, I find myself drawn to the minty, greenish, bluish tone of JADE.


Wal-Mart currently carries Krylon spray paint in JADE!  AHH.  I have to keep myself from spray painting EVERYTHING in my house Jade.  It's starting to get embarrassing at how many things have just 'found' themselves in my favorite color.

What colors are catching your eye right now?  Do YOU subconsciously surround yourself with the same colors??

Let me know if you're as ridiculous as me!

Thanks for reading!

-Jess

2 comments:

  1. I love jade as well!! And also a good light peachy color and a muted pale grayish blue!! Haha how is that for specific! Love that I came across y'all's blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE your color picks as well!!! Thanks for reading, Christen!!

      Delete