Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Weekend Wear: Volume XVIII { Sunday Edition }

 
Shirt - Facebook Yardsale // Skirt - silence + noise via GoodWill // Wedge booties - Old Navy via GoodWill // Clutch - old
Necklace - Handmade

I have been pretty much MIA recently...

My family just made a HUGE life change!  Although we are excited about this change, it has been B-U-S-Y 'round these parts.

So as I type this little post here, I am sitting in running pants, tank, and hat (pretending I am going to work-out soon... we all know that's a lie!).  

I look forward to celebrating tomorrow with worship, rest, and probably a shower! :)

Stay tuned for an update on the life changes and what is coming up on this here bliggity-blog!

Thanks for reading, y'all!

-Jess

P.S.  Are y'all wearing your booties yet??  I'm so stinkin' sick of painting my nails, wearing sandals, etc.  IT'S TIME FOR THE BOOTIES.  I don't care if it's 95 degrees outside.  I'm wearin' them.  Help me feel better about myself and wear them, too, why dontcha???? :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit! I may have to borrow this from you sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. HAHAHA! I was born for the booties. That sounds weird...

      Delete