Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekend Wear: { Volume XIV ]


Tank:  Wal-Mart // Skinnies:  Wal-mart // Sandals:  Target (old) //Necklace:  Handmade (see THIS post)

I wore this outfit to a movie today... although, I regretted my decision after stepping outside into a SAUNA, I was SO glad I wore them to the theater!  That place was FREEZING!  Goosebumps the ENTIRE time.

Other being perfect for the movie, it was nice to have a comfy outfit (flowy shirt, stretchy pants...) to be chasing around the kiddies!  I love feeling put together even though I know I'll end up with snot on my pants or smushy crackers on my shirt.

Now that you have THAT lovely picture... Have a great weekend!!!

-Jess

1 comment:

  1. Super cute outfit & totally my style! I love your blog as well, so glad we found each other today via The Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete