Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Master Bathroom Before and After


I started painting my master bathroom about 3 months ago and have FINALLY finished!

Woop! Woop!

As you can see (and I think I've moaned and complained about this before), the trim and doors in our entire house were painted the same butter yellow as all of the terrible builder's grade paint.  

I HATE it.

Do you see the whole buttery glow in the before picture?  

Yuck.

So, anytime a room is repainted, the trim has to be painted as well. 

Otherwise......yuck.

No paint looks good with buttery yellow trim to complement it.

(Are you getting the picture about how much I DESPISED it?)

PLUS, I heard that the Master Bath is a selling point for any house.

SO, something HAD to be done.

I used the same color that I used in the boys room and I love how much more calm and fresh it looks now!

I still have to decorate it a little bit, but that's the easy part!

Repainting a room really makes a world of difference.

Have you done any repainting lately?

Happy Monday, y'all!

Rox

1 comment:

  1. What paints did you use? Is the new color more of grey-beige? I like the after shots better than the butter-before shots. : )

    ReplyDelete