Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Toilet Room Before and After


You don't have to tell me how classy it is to have the word 'toilet' in the title of my blog post.

Sometimes I need to spice it up, ya know?

Our master bathroom has a small toilet nook in the corner (probably like most master bathrooms).

Ours does not have a door (which is on my list of things to look for in our next house), and since painting the bathroom, this area has remained pretty bare.

We also don't have a toilet paper holder because it wouldn't stay in the wall, so a little storage/decorating space would be nice.

(Enter handyman hubby and the endless supply of pallet wood.)

Basically I just told him how far apart I wanted the shelves, and he did all the work.

The best type of project, if you ask me!

And for some reason, having wall-to-wall shelving (albeit walls that are very close together) makes that area look much bigger......and now I have a new space to decorate!

That's always exciting, even if it is above the toilet.

So, there you have it.....a blog post involving my toilet.  

Aren't you glad you stopped in today?

Happy Monday, y'all!

Rox

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! I've trying to find something to do above my toilet. Thanks for sharing!



    ourwiscolove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete