Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Weekend Wear: Volume X


Shirt: Thrifted // Vest: Thrifted // Skirt: Thrifted // Shoes: Target (old) // Necklace: Wal-Mart

How in the world am I going to survive this summer heat??

With skirts and sleeveless shirts.

Vests are a nice way to add layers in the summer without adding warmth.  I made this vest by just cutting off the sleeves of a denim shirt I bought awhile back from Goodwill.

My peep-toe flats are probably my favorite summer shoes, and the yellow is always a fun pop of color!

What are YOU wearing this weekend??

-Jess

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I'm seeing those sleeveless jean shirts and vests everywhere lately. Great idea doing it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/06/fashion-and-christian-woman-do-two-go.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you paired this denim vest with the striped skirt!

    ReplyDelete