Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Weekend Wear { Vol. XI }

Target Summer Outfits






For our 11th Weekend Wear Post, I thought I'd do something a little different.

If you've read this blog for any length of time, you know that one of my favorite stores to shop at is Target.  SO......I thought I would put together 3 summer 'weekend wear' outfits you can find in stores NOW!  (And if you click on small items on the bottom, it will take you to Target.com where you can actually purchase them)

I must admit, I'm tempted to go out and purchase the rest of these items now (although the Dave Ramsey voice in my head is screaming.....NO, resist the temptation!)

Anyways, thanks for reading!

{ Let us know what you think about mixing up the Weekend Wear posts a little! }

Happy Friday, y'all!

Rox

No comments:

Post a Comment