Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Weekend Wear { Vol. IX }

Shirt: Old Navy // Shorts: Old Navy // Belt: Target (similar) // Shoes: Target // Bracelet: Target

Happy Friday, y'all!

As you can see, the shorts were finally set free from their closet confinement.  

This Mississippi humidity is something fierce, I tell ya.

And while I am not usually a white shorts kinda gal (am I showing my true Southern vocabulary today or what?) because of my irrational fear of people seeing straight through them, the pattern on these gave me the confidence to put these babies on.

All of the other pieces of this outfit are some of my clothing staples that can easily be mixed and matched.  (Translation: Don't be surprised to see each of these pieces in another Weekend Wear post in the near future.)

What are YOU wearing this weekend?

Rox

1 comment:

  1. Perfect weekend outfit! White and chambray are always a good summer mix!

    Laura @ A Little Bit of Lacquer

    ReplyDelete