Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Weekend Wear { Volume VI }

Jean Jacket: Old Navy \\ Necklace: Dainty Deals \\ Maxi Dress: Forever 21 (old)
\\ Watch: Michael Kors \\ Ring: Old Navy \\ Shoes: Target
 This is one of my go-to outfits when I want to dress up a little but still be really comfy.  The jersey dress is lightweight and breathable, so it is perfect when paired with a jacket for cooler weather or worn strapless for those hot summer months.  I purchased the dress from Forever 21 about 3 or 4 years ago, but I'm sure something similar can be found at Old Navy or Target.

The necklace is a recent purchase of mine from Dainty Deals (mine is Salmon colored).  I found this shop from a post by Merrick's Art, and they have just a few scarves and necklaces, but the prices are fantastic!  I'm all about a good deal.  If you haven't checked it out, you are missing out.

You may also may recognize the shoes from some of Jess' posts.  And the reason you do is because they are the exact same ones, ha!  I unashamedly copied and love that they add some pattern to any simple outfit.

Our Weekend Wear posts are meant to show you some outfits that we actually wear as well as give you some ideas of some budget friendly items that can be paired together.  We buy most of our clothes from the thrift store, Target, Old Navy, Marshalls and similar stores, and want to share how inexpensive items can be paired together.  I hope we are accomplishing our goal!


What are you wearing this weekend?

Rox

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit!!!! And this whole post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maxi skirts with denim jackets!

    ReplyDelete