Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Weekend Wear { Volume IV }

Scarf: American Eagle || Shirt: Gap Factory Store || Jeans: Old Navy || Shoes: Toms
I thought I would go for something this week a little closer to what I might actually wear on the weekend.  This is casual and comfortable and can easily be dressed up by replacing the scarf with a chunky necklace and the Toms with some ballet flats.  

Also, I thought I might add a little confession time to my weekend wear posts because (a) I feel like it goes along with feeling awkward taking pictures of myself anyways and (b) to spice things up a little.

So, without further adieu, my weekly confessions:

1.  When taking pictures of myself for the blog, I typically take 80-100 (set the timer to take 10 at a time), and then around 5 turn out.

2.  This was the first time in 3 days that I had something other than a t-shirt and running pants on, even though I worked a total of 1 time.

3.  I had to delete about 20 pictures because my dog was in them.......and I had absolutely no idea.

4.  All of these pictures have dog food on the ground and I. don't. care.

5.  Here are examples of what 90% of pictures look like:


Just keeping it real, ladies.

Whew.

I feel much better.


Happy Weekend, y'all!

Rox

4 comments:

  1. Lol! So cute!! Love love that scarf and shirt combo! Gap factory always has amazing finds!!
    Today is the first day of my new fashion linkup called "trending pretty", would love to have you if you'd like!
    Adrienne
    http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love that you shared your outtakes, they made me laugh. And I really like your casual outfit, definitely something I would wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the honesty and the outfit!

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really like this casual but chic outfit - I am a huge fan of stripe blue tees and the scarf is so pretty and adds that little bit extra to the outfit. The other photos *serious* face made me smile :) Loving the blog and just stopping over from the pleated poppy linky

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete