|Scarf: American Eagle || Shirt: Gap Factory Store || Jeans: Old Navy || Shoes: Toms|
I thought I would go for something this week a little closer to what I might actually wear on the weekend. This is casual and comfortable and can easily be dressed up by replacing the scarf with a chunky necklace and the Toms with some ballet flats.
Also, I thought I might add a little confession time to my weekend wear posts because (a) I feel like it goes along with feeling awkward taking pictures of myself anyways and (b) to spice things up a little.
So, without further adieu, my weekly confessions:
1. When taking pictures of myself for the blog, I typically take 80-100 (set the timer to take 10 at a time), and then around 5 turn out.
2. This was the first time in 3 days that I had something other than a t-shirt and running pants on, even though I worked a total of 1 time.
3. I had to delete about 20 pictures because my dog was in them.......and I had absolutely no idea.
4. All of these pictures have dog food on the ground and I. don't. care.
5. Here are examples of what 90% of pictures look like:
Just keeping it real, ladies.
I feel much better.
Happy Weekend, y'all!