Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mason Jar Holders { For Sale! }

UPDATE:  ALL MASON JAR HOLDERS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED! Thanks for your support!

You have all seen the mason jar and pallet crazes, right??

I'm right there with ya!  My eyes are drawn the rustic-ness like a gnat to balsamic vinegar (weird comparison, I know.. just the first thing I could think of.  Anyone else have crazy gnat problems this summer???)...

If you are interested, I'm currently selling a few of these babies:

Given the fact that we are currently packing, selling a house, keeping 2 crazy toddlers from tearing down the house, a big family wedding in two weeks, the list goes on... I am limited to 10 Mason Jar Holders!

First come, first serve!

How this will work:

Leave me a message in the comments section with your NAME and E-MAIL ADDRESS, and I will contact you for payment process and other important details!

As most of you know (like pretty much our entire readership...) the 'of Dwelling and Dress' sisters live in two different towns.  
-Those that live in the Jess' town will obviously have no issue with 'shipping!  We can arrange pick-up after claiming your jar holder.
-For those that live near Rox and Aly, we can arrange pick-up in 2 weeks as I will be able to bring them to that area!
-If this doesn't apply to you or you have no idea if you live near us, we can arrange shipping!  Claim a jar holder, and we can discuss details after!

Remember I'm only selling TEN so grab one up before they're gone!

Thanks so much for the support y'all show us by taking time to keep up with our blog!  We appreciate y'all so much!!

-Jess

3 comments:

  1. Jessie, I would like two please!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sold :), I'll take one smckinney@jpmleasing.com I'll just get it from ya'll whenever, no big rush. Thanks!
    -Sherri

    ReplyDelete