Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Lone Tree Folk Festival 2015

Hi y'all! I feel like we should reintroduce ourselves because we've been gone from this little blog for so long. I am so happy to be back and share a little about what has been going on with all of us over the past year and a half! 

 BUT......before we get to those details, I wanted to share some pictures from our Lone Tree Folk Festival booth this year. Our good friends host 'Nesbit's Oldest and Largest Folk Festival' complete with hay rides, face painting, a chili cookoff, games, live music, and this year, craft/art booths. It's such a fun time with friends and family!  We were excited to be a part of it this year, and it gave us some much needed motivation to get back into the creating game! 

 And for those of you locals who weren't able to make it out to shop....have no fear! We will be back this year with our Holiday Shopping Party on NOVEMBER 21 at Roxanne's house! So, mark those calendars and be on the lookout for a your Facebook Invitation! 

We loved getting to visit with so many of you at the Festival and would love to do it again at the party!  We'll be rolling out some new items just in time to start your Holiday Shopping!








Thank y'all so much for supporting of Dwelling and Dress over the years!  

4 comments:

  1. I want to come! I don't have a FB anymore.

    It's on my calendar! I will just show up uninvited. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always invited!! I miss you, friend!!

      Delete