Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rox's Home Tour: Guest Bedroom


Since our house is currently the cleanest it has ever been, I thought it would be the perfect time to do a home tour.

And after going through each item in this room, I realized that I should have changed the title to "How to decorate a room with only items from Target".  

My name is Roxanne.  

And I have a Target addiction.

But none of these items were purchased at the same time, and they originally were purchased for other areas of the house.  But somehow, they all ended up here.

This room is our tiniest bedroom, which is why there is not much furniture. 

Plus, I like simple.

And it's perfect for this size room and my size budget.



The door pictured on the right opens to the hallway.

The door on the left goes to the closet.

As we are headed out of this house, our guest room is finally finished and ready for guests.

Ironic, I know.

But it's ready, nonetheless.


Again, we are so excited to be back with y'all!

Keep checking back every Tuesday and Thursday for posts!

We'll have Weekend Wear updates every other Friday from now on!  

Happy Thursday, y'all!

Rox

No comments:

Post a Comment