Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Everyday Threads

Shirt: Thrifted // Skinnies: Target // Sandals: Target // Head Wrap:  Oh, Sweet Joy // Necklaces: Target
I've been stuck in rut.

I literally have been wearing workout clothes EVERYDAY.  'Good Job, Jess!' you may say...

But, no.  I fell off the P90X wagon soon after telling you about it... I am NOT working out everyday...

I feel like I need to wear my workout clothes so it LOOKS like there's a reason I look grubby.  Tell me I'm not the only one!  Plus, yoga pants are dabomb.com... don't even try to argue with that one!

It took a teensy bit more effort to get ready this morning, but it was worth it.  I have nothing special happening today... but changing diapers is a little more 'fun' with lipstick on!

Outfit deets:  LOVE my head wrap (gift from ROX!) from Oh, Sweet Joy.  I have 2 day old hair so it's getting a little rough.. My head wrap makes dressing cute a little more possible!  She has a lot of prints and different styles.

Just scored my sandals from Target for $15! Score!

Target jeans are fantastic. Cheap and quite a few styles to choose from.. I have high-waisted skinnies (comfy and stretchy!) that are PERFECT for post-baby bodies!  I can't wait to style them to showcase the fantastic waistline of these jeans!  They are very modern-meets-vintage.


Thanks for reading, friends!  And thanks for sharing in my accomplishment of getting dressed today!!

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment