Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dreaming of Summer.......(Wide-Brimmed Hats & Retro Swim)

I don't know what weather is like in your neck of the woods, but our temps are in the 30s this morning.

The 30s.

In April.

So, while I'm sitting here wrapped up in a warm blanket and drinking an oversized mug of hot coffee,   I'm also dreaming of warmer days.

Summer, please come soon.

And one trend I am loving for those warm sunny days are the wide-brimmed hats.

Here are a few of my favorites.
Hat 1 // Hat 2 // Hat 3 // Hat 4 // Hat 5 // Hat 6











 And I'm loving this one from one of our favorite blogs, Oh Sweet Joy!  

(She got hers at Target for only $16.99!)


Oh Sweet Joy!

And of course, with warm weather comes the dreaded swimsuit shopping.

But these vintage-inspired beauties are making the daunting task seem not too shabby.

I'm so glad these modest options are in style this season!


Here's to dreaming of warmer weather!

Happy Tuesday, y'all!

Rox

No comments:

Post a Comment