Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Stuck in a Rut?

How many times do you look in your closet and just wanna cry like you did at 13 because you 'have NOTHING to wear!!!!' 

Please tell me I'm not crazy..

I get stuck in a fashion rut at times.. I then have to find inspiration to use what I already have in my closet and create a NEW outfit!  It's at times more thrilling than buying new clothes!

I tend to gravitate towards the styles that promote comfort.. kiddos at home require ease of movement, am I right?  So I've compiled a small collection of comfortable styles that you can possibly draw from your OWN closet:

Fashionoid  
twostringjane
Free People
Zipped
HauteLook
Feathers & Frills

Did you notice all the T-shirts??  COMFORT, y'all.  Add a statement necklace, some skinny jeans, flats or booties, and you're styled for a grocery shopping trip with kiddos in tow OR a lunch date!  I love how versatile T-shirts can be... Don't forget the messy front tuck or my Knotted Tee tutorial!

 My favorite places to look for inspiration are Pinterest, Anthropologie.com, ModCloth.com, Ruche.com, and my favorite fashion blogs, which include Merrick's Art, Zipped, and Cotton & Curls.

Thanks for reading, y'all!

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment