Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Fall Trend: Ankle Boots

Ankle Boots





I know I am a little late jumping on the ankle boot/booties band wagon (I blame it on quickly approaching the age of 30 and having a slight resistance to change), but, nevertheless, I'm finally loving this trend!

And every time I look in my closet for something to wear, I find myself thinking how much cuter an outfit would be if it was paired with ankle boots.  (Am I the only weird one out there who does this type of thing?  Surely not.  SURELY.)

And as much as I LOVE Pinterest, inevitably, when I search "ankle boots" or "booties", I find the perfect pair only to click on it and find out they cost $600.

Ok, I know that is a little bit of an exaggeration, but $200 and $600 may as well be the same thing - they both fall in the "out of my budget" category.

SO, I thought I would compile a list of a few of my favorites from stores I would actually shop at (Target, Shoe Carnival, Modcloth, etc.).  There are still a couple from these stores that are a little pricey, but much more within reach, especially if you pair them with an online coupon!

What are your thoughts on ankle boots?  Have you found any other stores that are fairly inexpensive?

Happy Friday, y'all!

Enjoy your weekend!

Rox

No comments:

Post a Comment