Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Lamp Revamp: { Part Two of the Even-More-Dramatic Tale }

So, I know you're probably like, "Ok, again?  Enough with the lamp!"

I CAN'T leave it alone!!!

Sometimes I have projects that I can't stop thinking about (as in they show up in my dreams, peeps...) until I'm just IN LOVE with the result.

Enter the main character of this dramatic story:

Mrs. Thrift Store Lamp needed a better shade, y'all.
(Don't remember??  Check out Part One HERE)

I found the PERFECT shade at a thrift store for a couple dollars.

BUT.

Once I put it on... I'm not so sure it's that perfect.


DEFINITELY better than Shade #1.

The shape is fantastic.  Like, I absolute PERFECTION.

But, I'm thinking Burlap maybe?  Or do I need a pattern?

What do YOU think??

Until next time...

BUT, before I go... I wanted to share with you the latest addition to our 'of Dwelling and Dress' contributors:


She's adding a unique style and approach to home decor and fashion.  We can't WAIT to see what she has in store!

Thanks for reading, folks.

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment