Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mason Jar Pin Cushion Tutorial


 I've been wanting to complete this simple project for some time now.  

First, I love anything that has to with mason jars.

Second, I love the storage this pin cushion contains so all the pins don't have to be in the top.

And thirdly, this one is MUCH sturdier that my 1.5 inch round one I used previously.

All you need for this project is a handful of polyfil, a round scrap of fabric (I cut mine about 1.5" wider than the top of the mason jar), and a glue gun.


1.  Gather your supplies.

2.  Cut slits in the fabric about every inch all the way around.

3.  Put the polyfil on top of the mason jar lid insert.  Cover with fabric and begin gluing to bottom of insert.

4.  Continue gluing until all pieces are secure.

5.  Squirt small amount of glue all the way around lid.  Place lid insert into ring.

6.  Screw top on mason jar.


And that's it!  

This is a VERY quick and easy project that anyone can do!

Happy Tuesday, y'all!

Rox

No comments:

Post a Comment