Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Floral Scarf Love

Floral Scarf Love




Can you tell someone is ready for fall weather?

I have to admit, I wore one this week because I couldn't stand it any longer.

Even though it was in the low nineties.  And I was sweating.

Fashion before comfort, right?  Ha!

Basically, I looked ridiculous and probably won't pull that scarf out again until it drops another 10 or 15 degrees.

BUT, I can dream right?

My go-to scarf that I wore last fall through spring was one I got for $5 from TJ Maxx.

It's blue floral and I love pairing it up with my neural outfits to give it a pop of color.  (I'm wearing it in this Weekend Wear post.)

I kind of think that colorful scarves are to Winter like colorful statement necklaces are to Summer.

Although I still wear statement necklaces in the Winter (and apparently scarves in the summer....i.e. my big mistake earlier in the week).

But you get my point. 

Anyways, since I wear my current one so often, I'd love to invest in another to switch it up a bit.

My favorites above are the top row, third one down, from Anthropologie, and the second row, second one down, from the Buckle.

But who knows.....we have a high of 96º today.

Let's just say, I'm dreaming of cooler weather.

And floral scarves.

Happy Friday, y'all!  Enjoy your weekend!

Rox

No comments:

Post a Comment