Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Curb Appeal: Dressing up your Garage


We (Rox's family) lives in a neighborhood with a lot of cookie-cutter type houses.  And since we are probably moving in the next year or so, we've been trying to update our house so that it MIGHT stand out to those contemplating buying.

I've noticed that some of the houses our size and most of the bigger houses in our neighborhood have the carriage garage door decorative hardware.  Ours, however, did not.

I've always thought this small addition makes the house as a whole look a little nicer. (It's kind of like jewelry for your house.  Too much?  Too much.  I just lost a little respect from some of you readers, didn't I?)

Well, hopefully, I'll gain back a little respect back when I tell you that I installed it myself!  It only took about 20 minutes, and is SUPER easy!

I purchased a kit from Home Depot for $19.99 and just followed the instructions.  (They even tell you what drill bit to use!)

Anyways, this is a simple update that will hopefully add tho the overall curb appeal of our home.

Do any of you readers have any more suggestions to add to our home's curb appeal?

Happy Wednesday, y'all!

Rox

1 comment: