Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Weekend Wear { Vol. VIII }

Scarf: Target // Shirt: Piko // Watch: Michael Kors // Skinnies: Lucky Brand // Shoes: Target 

The summer tan has not quite set in for me, so my go-to outfit for a night/day out is going to involve pants.  Shorts will make their appearance in my wardrobe soon enough, I promise.

These white skinnies were actually found at TJ Maxx for a fraction of the cost and fit perfectly.  Don't you just love when that happens?  And the Piko has made an appearance once again, and I promise this will not be the last either.  They are the most comfortable and versatile pieces of clothing I own right now.  The scarf is from this season at Target, and the shoes were purchased last year.

What pieces of clothing are staples for your summer wardrobe?

{ And I just want all you readers to know that I don't take myself so seriously that I don't recognize how goofy my pose is on the right.  Hahaha.  What was I doing? }

Happy Weekend friends!

Rox

No comments:

Post a Comment