Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Weekend Wear { Volume III }

The rain came and went.

NOW, SPRING IS FINALLY HERE!!

I'll take this RIDICULOUS amount of pollen any day over the gloomy, dreary, cold, sad days.

Pin It

I'll celebrate this BEAUTIFUL weekend by wearing fun spring clothes...

maybe a picnic at the park...

a little froyo...

a walk around our town square...

sidewalk chalk...

iced coffee...

Pin It
Chambray:  Rue 21; Jersey Skirt: refashioned from dress; Shoes: thrifted; Scarf:  Rue 21


How do you celebrate SPRING??

Jess

***Follow us on PINTEREST to see our Spring inspirations, follow us on FACEBOOK, follow us on INSTAGRAM, or send us an e-mail at ofdwellinganddress@gmail.com.  (Check out the icons on the top left and top right sidebars.)  We would love to stay connected with you!***
\
**Linked up to The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday**

4 comments:

  1. Oh my I love this outfit! The skirt is really cute and I am a sucker for oxford shoes. I like the floral scarf and how it's small and not too overpowering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet words and for visiting our blog! :)

      Delete
  2. that skirt is just PERFECT for spring!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete