Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Weekend Wear { Volume II }

Blazer: Thrifted \\ Top: Piko 1988 \\ Necklace: Anthropologie (out of stock) \\ Skinnies: Target (similar) \\ Wedges: Target \\ Clutch: Target \\ Watch: Michael Kors (similar)

So, I would just like to say that I worried more about this post than any other one I have done on the blog so far.  And I am NOT saying this to backhandedly ask for words of affirmation from y'all.  

Seriously.

I feel so nerdy sometimes, and it feels silly to take pictures of myself, BUT Jess assured me she felt the same way, so I took the plunge.

And don't be fooled.  I do NOT wear this sort of thing everyday.  If you were to knock on my door without warning, you would find me in yoga pants, a t-shirt, and a hat.  I just don't want y'all to get the wrong idea. 

BUT, last night, my hubby and I had an "at home date night" and decided to dress up (he even put on a button up and tie!).  And, I must say, it was a lot of fun!

So, I did wear this outfit SOMEWHERE.

Even if it was just to our dining room table.

Who says you can't dress up for a date night in?

Rox


5 comments:

  1. Rox, don't lie... you know you GLAM IT UP every day! :) I LOVE THIS POST SO MUCH!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the whole outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ya'll dressed up for your home-date! Also, I'm excited about the start of your modeling career!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of a home date & LOVE the outfit...you definitely have talent for pairing things up cute! Proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all! You sure know how to boost a girl's confidence! :)

    ReplyDelete