Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Weekend Wear {70's edition)

Floral Button-up: thrifted (similar); Utility Vest: refashioned from a jacket bought from Forever 21 (similar); Wide leg jeans: American Eagle Outfitters circa 2006 (simliar); Belt: Target;  Nude platform wedges: JustFab (similar)
I'm going to tell you that I spent the morning filling a basket with fresh fruits and vegetables from my local farmer's market...

I'm going to tell you that I shopped the flea market while sipping some fresh lemonade...

I'm going to tell you that I kicked my shoes off to lie in a hammock and read a book...

At least this is what I WOULD have worn while doing those lovely things.

REALITY:

I ran out back to quickly snap some pictures while one kiddie was sleeping and the other was watching a show.  As soon as I came in, I changed so I could eat lunch at Chick-Fil-A with Mr. P and Baby Girl.

No complaints here... just didn't want to deceive you into thinking I spend my weekends doing glamorous things.  After all, Chick-Fil-A was pretty darn exciting!

***Don't forget about our first ever GIVEAWAY happening when we hit 5,000 views!!  Keep reading and stay connected:  "Like" us on facebook, "Follow" us with Google Friend Connect (click the button in the bar on the left), or "Follow" us on Bloglovin'***


1 comment: