Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall Family Photography Mood Board


I'm not sure why picking our outfits for our Fall family pictures was such a difficult task.  Seriously, how hard could it possibly be?  Where do I even begin?

Well, I started on Pinterest looking at mood boards of family outfits.  My goals were to find a palette I liked and would have to buy the least number of items to complete the look.  I continually gravitated towards a neutral palette and finally settled on browns, grays, and jeans as our color sheme.

The only items I lacked were a shirt for my husband and a shirt and jeans for my youngest.  My husband found the perfect gray button-up at Target on the sale rack (yay for sales and teamwork!) and I found my youngest's white button-up and jeans at Old Navy.  All items were ones they will wear again, so I purchased nothing solely for the pictures!

{ Oh, and I forgot to mention that we planned these pictures last minute - less than a week in advance - so I was scrambling to get the outfits together - aggghhh! }

So, here is the mood board representing the clothing I finally picked out.

Fall Family Photography





And here are the pictures!  I'm glad I went with the neutral palette, not only because I have a love for neutrals, but also because they'll fit with any color scheme in our house - and that's something that is ever evolving......more on that later!














No comments:

Post a Comment